WGS VMware Module
Module is compatible with vCenter 7.0.
WGS VMware Whmcs Module is a fully automated provisioning module that will reduce your 90% IT person cost by creating automatic VM when user places an order on your website. With this module, once user orders the product from your hosting website, admin don’t need to create manually VM and install OS etc. As soon as the user places the order our module automatically creates a VM according to the defined specification of the product. Moreover, network adapter also manages itself and once the server is provisioned, a module will send all the details to end user.
Module Key Features
- Auto Provisioning VM After Payment Successfully.
- Auto assigns IP and Network adapter once VM created.
- Auto installation of the operating system.
- Ability to migrate VM from one data center to another data center without losing the data.
- Ability to assign the existing VM created for WHMCS users.
- Power Off, Power On, restart create a snapshot in the client area.
- Stop auto invoice generation while assigning existing VM’s to your customers.
- Introducing product grouping to make product edits process fast.
- Support custom orders, as your users can now choose a custom configuration
- Option to select specific ESXI Host with the product for Provisioning
- Create VM's on other hosts even if the sample VM template is on another host
- Now you can create a VM on a host which is having more disk space
- Module supports multiple Datastores & you can create VM's on spacious Datastores
- Module allows setting Numbers of VM's on a specific host according to resources
- Compatible with Ubuntu 18.04, Ubuntu 20.0 and CentOS 8
- Compatible with WHMCS v8.1.x, vCenter v7.x
- Improved VMware welcomes email formatting
- Replaced server name to server-id
- Moved Reinstall VM to cron
Admin Area Features
- Create/Suspend/Unsuspend/Terminate Server
- Change Package – Supports Configurable Options
- Boot/Reboot/Stop/Shutdown Server *Show VM Detail
- ACL to manage client area services tab like option to remove the reinstall OS button
- Manage OS templates & map OS ISO’s for your clients
- Assign the IPs to created VM with WHMCS.
- Assign your exiting running machines to your WHMCS clients/users.
- Create App for manage OVH/SouYouStart IPs
- Accept or Decline users VM Migration requests.
- Manage Your Custom Email Templates.
- Manage OVH IP’s from clientarea on product detail.
- Set Snapshot Limit
- Set Bandwidth limit & Price
- Manage IP’s Pool
- Show VM Details
Vmware Addon Features
- Add Multiple Vcenter or ESXi Server
- IP Pool Manager
- ISO Mapping
- Cloning Mapping
- Assign existing VMs to WHMCS clients.
Client Area Features
- Boot/Reboot/Stop/Shutdown Server
- Reinstall Server Using Templates And ISO Images
- Access HTML5 Console
- View Graphs – With Ability To Change Time Scale of MRTG Graphs
- View Network Devices And Manage Private Interface
- Create Server Snapshot
- View Server Status, Details And Statistics
- Display CPU, Disk, Memory And Bandwidth Usage
- Choose Server Resources While Ordering And Upgrade/Downgrade
- Manage Vmware Tools
What is required for VMware module?
- WHMCS V7.7.X and Later
- SOAP must be enabled.
- VMware v5/v6.5/7.x
- ESXI/vCenter detail (we recommend to you to use vCenter detail).
- SSH detail not required.