Vmware Esx-Esxi Addon for WHMCS
WHMCS Esx Addon (vSphere)
Pro Esx Addon is a module designed for hosting companies using the WHMCS system. With Pro Esx Addon, you can enable your clients to manage the virtual servers you created with Vmware ESX, ESXi software, through your website. Pro Esx Addon is the best Whmcs Vmware Esx Module developed until now.
- WHMCS ESX Module allows your clients to manage their esx servers in several ways!
- WHMCS ESX Module doesn’t require any installation on servers unlike other esx modules on the market!
- By means of the WHMCS ESX Module, your clients may Reboot, Power Off, Shutdown, Boot and Reset online, and may view disc usage of their virtual servers in details!
Easy Management & Improved Graphs
Esx addon provides your customers an improved interface to manage their virtual servers and to see live stats by connecting your vSphere servers.
Power FunctionsYour client can remotely manage of power functions its server on through your site.
Customizable ChartsYou can easily change the colors of all graphs and status bars and adapt them to your site.
Status BarsCPU, Disk and Ram usages are presented in colored bars.
Auto-SuspendWHMCS supports automation settings; servers with unpaid invoices are automatically suspended
Features of WHMCS ESX Addon Pro
- Ajax : All actions are carried out with AJAX and your system does not slow down.
- Memory : Your client can instantly view ram usage.
- System Information : Server system data are viewed from the Product Details Page
- 3D Disk Usage Patterns : Disk usage details can be presented in 3D graphs.
- Uptime : Your client can view online the uptime data of its server.
- Customizable Charts : You can easily change the colors of all graphs and status bars and adapt them to your site.
- ReBoot : Your client can restart its server with operating system support through your site.
- Automatic Suspend : WHMCS supports automation settings; servers with unpaid invoices are automatically suspended
- Power State : Your client can instantly view the status of its server.
- CPU – MHz : CPU usage can be viewed in both general and instant terms.
- Disk Usage : Your client can view the disk usage status of its server.
- Disk Usage Details : Disk usage of each fragmented area is viewed.
- Status Bars : CPU, Disk and Ram usages are presented in colored bars.
- Boot , Restart, Power Off : Your client can remotely turn its server on – reset – server off through your site.
- Suspend : You can SUSPEND the server from your panel, without using vSphere.
- Automatic Unsuspend : When a customer pay own invoice, server will return to powered on via automatically